If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

ATU Local 1001 IRS/DOL Fraudulent Filing Alert

Can you believe that it's June 18th already? Yup, getting closer to the July date where I can quit messing around with Amalgamated Transit Union International and the boys over at the local in Westminster. I suppose it's time to take the gloves off and make a statement:

The officers of ATU Local 1001 have filed fraudulent documents with either the IRS, DOL or both!

I am well aware of the libel laws and would never make that statement without proof. Private employer labor unions are required to file a yearly Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act (LMRDA) disclosure form with Department of Labor and as a non-profit, they must also file a yearly form 990 with the Internal Revenue Service. A lot of the same information is required by both agencies so common sense would tell you the figures and other information would match. No one ever claimed they were real bright over at the hall:


Once again, I suggest the "I'm Stupid & Incompetent Defense". Even I'd be smart enough to make sure the forms matched.

P.S. ROFLMAO

P.P.S. If I ever offend anyone to the point where they feel the need to sue, I think libel is sort of "ho-hum". How about tortious interference or intentional interference with contractual relations?

Animation courtesy of the AnimationLibrary

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely the WORST atu 1001 administration I have seen in over 20 years at RTD.

    ReplyDelete