If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Howdy to Baum Sigman


I just wanted to say "Howdy" to the folks at Baum Sigman, a Chicago based law firm representing labor unions "throughout the midwest".

I'm a cooperative kind of guy and have no desire to cost the "union brothers and sisters" any extra money so if you made a paid visit to First Transit Employee Rights Blog, just let me know which union(s) you represent and I'll email you any post you might be interested in. Save a little money.

The problem I have is there's so much union corruption around Chicago, I can even begin to guess at who your clients are. Would someone like all past and future posts on any midwest union?

No comments:

Post a Comment