If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

email sent to Local 1001

« Back to Sent Mail Archive Report spam Delete Move to Inbox Labels More actions Mark as readMark as unreadAdd starRemove starArchiveNot spamCreate eventFilter messages like theseMute
1 of 4 Older ›2007 & 2008 LM-2 and SchedulesInboxX
Reply to allForwardReply by chatFilter messages like thisPrintAdd to Contacts listDelete this messageReport phishingReport not phishingShow originalShow in fixed width fontShow in variable width fontMessage text garbled?Why is this spam/nonspam?

Larry Seale to Holman, Julio, ylamarwilliams show details 7:53 AM (3 minutes ago) Reply

March 15th, 2009

Mr. Holman Carter
President, ATU Local 1001
3315 W. 72nd. Ave.
Wesminster, CO 80030

Dear Sir:

I understand that the CBA, ratified January 10th, 2009 is available for distribution. I was a ATU Local 1001 member in good standing on that date and request that you furnish me with a copy. My mailing address is at the end of this email.

I have a number of questions regarding the LM-2 the local filed with DOL for the period of July 1st through December 31st, 2007. DOL does not post any of the schedules and they are necessary to fully understand the filing. Please tell me where I can either view the schedules or obtain copies of my own. Please inform me of any cost involved in the process.

I will be requesting the same information for your 2008 filing on April 2nd, 2009. I assume that you will ether file by the due date or request a hardship extension. If you request an extension, I would appreciate being notified of your reason for requesting the extension.

All the information I've requested is available through DOL but as a member in good standing for those periods, it is my belief that the union MUST supply the information upon my request. I realize that this email does not constitute a "formal" request so I will wait seven (7) days and if there is no response, generate a letter asking for the same information. Toward that end, I would appreciate it if you would furnish me with contact information for Mr. William (Bill) Jones.

Thank you for your time. I eagerly await your prompt reply.

Larry W. Seale
larrywseale@gmail.com
Reply Reply to all Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment