If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome To The New Visitors

Zum deutschen Besucher Willkommen. Danke.

I hope I managed to convey the message properly, it's been many years since I've tried to use the language.
To Jürgen, GiGi and Paul:
You guys always made me feel welcome and I sincerely appreciate it. It's been a lot of years now and I wish we had stayed in touch. I have many fond memories of cold, snowy nights, good food, better beer and great companionship!
I lost track of Mary about five years after she joined me in the states. You remember we always had a rocky relationship (guilty as charged!) and she moved back to California and applied to medical school. Perhaps you can take the girl out of California but you can't keep her out! She did look pretty good at the beach :-). Sorry we never made it to the Baltic.
The last time I talked to her, she was studying hard and had met her true love. I hope she found the happiness and fulfillment she deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment