If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

ATU Local 1576 Lynnwood Washington

If I were a member I'd ask! (LM-2 on-line)

I know! Let the  743 members of ATU Local 1576 worry about how their money is spent. However, sometimes something jumps out and I have to ask.

I assume (silly me) that President, VP and Financial Secretary/Treasurer of ATU Local 1576 in Lynnwood, Washington, are part-time positions since three officers obvisouly can't live on a combined salary of $18,216 per year. Local 1576 is  a relatively small LU with revenues of $561,584 in 2008 and 743 members at the end of the year.

I have to admit that the $168,828 in "Disbursements For Official Business" confuses the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment