If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Union Disclosure Blog

There is a new blog, Union Disclosure Blog, that will contain nothing but links to union LM-2 and LM-3 financial disclosure forms filed with the Department of Labor. The links are to small PDF files that can be viewed, saved, printed, emailed, etc.

The address is http://www.uniondisclosure.blogspot.com

You can visit by clicking on the title to this post or using the link shown above the title to this blog.

The disclosure links will be grouped by union, state and finally local making it even easier to see the latest filing of any particular union. If the union is listed and there is no disclosure form, it is most likely because all members of the union are public employees and the union is therefore not required to file. Just out of curiosity, why is that?

As of now, only the western ATU unions are posted but as time permits, more will be listed and eventually the blog should become the most comprehensive repository outside DOL.

You are welcome to email me with special request and I'll send the PDF file, if available, back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment