If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Colorado HB09-1076

I was just informed that HB09-1076 passed committee on a 7-3 vote. Yea for the yeas, boo for the nays. On to the Senate vote. Rather than post all (what is it, 36?) the names and email addresses, I've linked the Senate Members page to the title of this post.

I urge passage of the bill but even if you disagree (perhaps you don't like me :-), by all means express yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment