If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

National Right To Work Legal Defense Foundation

Click on the title to read the post on the lawsuit filed on behalf of a worker who was never told he had the right pay for only the union services he received and not a penny for the BS the unions want you to support!

It's like beating a dead horse but until the union leadership finally realizes that the members are the union and that the officers are only temporary employees, I'm going to keep flogging away.

ATU Local 1001 donated $20,000 to Protect Colorado's Future (PCF) prior to the 2008 elections. I oppose most everything  PCF supported (and vice-versa) and didn't want my money going to them. Every member I talk to is incredulous and tell me they knew nothing about the donation.

When are you going to get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment