If I'm ever sued, this site will go up for sale for the amount of damages sought, along with posting any documents I receive. If you think you can copyright a letter you send to me, go for it.
I'm still learning about blog design and I've found a problem when viewing this blog. It does not behave properly in small browser windows and if your display resolution is less than 1280 pixels wide and/or you are viewing the blog in a window less than 980 pixels blog wide, the right side bar is pushed below any visible post. I've searched the web and looked at the code for hours but can't find the problem. My next step, when I get the time, is to recreate the blog with a new template. Advice is appreciated.

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Thoughts On The Interesting Visitor

I swear on everything that's Holy, I have not contacted Department of Labor, Employment Standards Administration and that as far as I can tell, someone from ESA landed on that page using Google with the search terms "LM-2", "26 April, 2009" and "Right To Work".

My own plan is to go the civil route, ask the Local, ask the International and if I don't get the information I want in four months, file a federal lawsuit; perhaps Pro se or with the help of someone like the National Right To Work Legal Defense Foundation (great people by the way).

It's ironic, I was working on a post giving kudo's for the great job rooting out union corruption that DOL did in 2008. It's a lengthy but very interesting (to me at least) post. I didn't know there were that many crooks left. Must be like the old Mole arcade game, bash one and another rears it's ugly head.

As Leroy Jethro Gibbs (TV show NCIS) likes to say "I don't believe in coincidence" but who knows, perhaps it was just someone who was bored. Could be someone local who got interested and didn't want to wait another 3 months. I have no idea but I think it's an interesting development.

No comments:

Post a Comment